Business Moves Quickly, And So Do We...
Speed and intensity are key factors in your competitive landscape, so we’ve built our law firm with a start-up mentality that keeps pace with the demands of today’s growing and dynamic companies.
TaberPatrick is purpose-driven to emulate the companies we represent. We are lean, accessible and responsive, and we can meet even the toughest legal challenges with the highest quality of legal expertise. Contact us and let’s see what we can do for your business.
We represent businesses and individuals with business interests. That’s all we do. We have clients in all phases of the business cycle, from start-up to maturity, and throughout numerous industries. Our clients include software and technology companies, software developers, advanced manufacturers, professional service businesses and consultants, food services organizations, energy and healthcare companies, not-for-profit entities, and commercial real estate owners and developers, to name a few.
We advise our clients on a broad array of corporate and business legal matters, including the following:
Entity Creation, capitalization & Financing
- Selection and formation of business entities, including start-ups
- Banking and financial services
- Debt and equity financing arrangements
- Private securities offerings
- Mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and reorganizations
- Venture capital and private equity transactions
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- International corporate transactions
- Commercial trade
BUSINESS COUNSELING & CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS
- Intellectual Property licensing and product distribution
- SaaS technology and cloud-computing offerings and agreements
- Government Contracting
- Complex contract drafting and negotiations
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Executive employment and compensation
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
- Purchases and sales
- Leasing and project development
- We're experienced in conflict resolution between businesses and disputes among business partners/associates, and have an excellent track record working out equitable solutions for all parties.
You can use the form below to start a conversation about your legal needs. Our typical response time is one business day, and we'll reach out to find a convenient time to speak in more detail. We also welcome emails or calls and look forward to hearing from you.
For career opportunities, please email your resume or link to your Linkedin profile. We are always interested in talented people who share our approach to the practice of law.